i have 135 000 euros locked with worldcore, 3 month ago i try to do an outgoing payment and they said me that it's impossible and the problem will be fixed in 2 weeks. Actualy the money is locked again ..., And i can proof it.

It is a professionnal account, i am in contact with my lawyer and i will complain in Czeck republic. It's good that i have many account because i can close my company with this type of problem...

If you want complain with me contact me, more have people and more we have chance to recover money. Worldcore do a big ICO they have money to give back, so if the CEO don't want go to jail is better for him to give back money.

ceo@digissimo.com

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Worldcore Cons: Fraud, Zero customer service, Theft fraud dishonesty zero customer service.

Comments

The issue was completely solved in June after Worldcore got new banking partners to process pending payouts. There was a few months pause in payments processing because it's too difficult to open account for payment system since 2018 but the company solved all problems and resumed bank transfers processing, which works with no interruptions since June, 2018.

Worldcore Reviews