Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I can't get my money since two months, they are saying that the Bank accounts they have do not longer exist as they have been closed down and they try to open new accounts in order to be operative, I have 3000 euros on my account and it seems that I will never get them back, I do not really understand how this is possibel in EUROPE, who is regulating them, can anybody offer this kind of service and then take your money and disappear,? you can't talk to them only by email and they answer a standard copy and paste for all the idiots they trusted them and have been ripped off

Product or Service Mentioned: Worldcore Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

DependentTortoise

As by chance the discussions followed on the days and after nothing more. Is that because we've made up stories? Cause this is such a big lie, it's such a big lie.

DependentTortoise

For my part, everything is good. That's a big lie.

The EU is all good, everything is confirmed. Otherwise they would have been arrested long ago.

Hi.I have more than 10k in Worldcore and I can not access the money, can you help me? How many affected?Thank you.

Hello John, Daniel and Myself,in representation of our client, we are currently searching for more creditors of Worldcore. If Worldcore ows you money, please contact us at zuzana.stepankova@bpv-bp.com.Thanks.

to lawyer #1464571

hi I just sent you an e mail

Hello guys, we are on the same boat. Where can i email you?

Same too.Can we do something to get back our money? Even if they don't have bank accounts any more, the money has to be somewhere.

Same here, 10k, not able to wire out

to Daniel #1444778

Hello Daniel, we are in the same situation. We really need to get in touch as i have a lawyer on the case. Can you please forward me your email so that i can get in touch with you.

Same big issue for me but with more than 10k. We lost our money forever.

I don't understand how is it possible to do that to your customers. I'm thinking about contacting the authorities...

to Myself #1444780

Hello, we are in the same situation. We really need to get in touch as i have a lawyer on the case. Can you please forward me your email so that i can get in touch with you.

to wcproblem #1445460

Hi.I have more than 10k euros in Worldcore, can you give me your mail to contact them? Thank you.