Show reviews that mention
money account service people support problems bank scam card banks
Filter review

Scammed me out of more than $200

Like many others have reported they challenged my transaction as being "fake" or "illegal" using spurious arguments and demanding unreasonable and obtrusive documentation. After many days of arguing I got most of my money back but they refused to transfer it where I wanted and they stole over $200 in "fees". I tried everything I could to get a resolution and to file an official complaint but it all went nowhere. Apparently they are operating out of the Czech Republic and it is very difficult to determine who you even need to complain to let alone to get someone on the phone that speaks English. As for the company's own "customer service" it's clear that they are only in business to rip people off, not to do a legitimate business.
Brittnee

For my part, everything is good.

ICO Worldcore - Scаm! Причастен мошенник Павел Крымов - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=225****.new#new

ICO Worldcore - Scam! Swindler Pavel Krymov is involved - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=217****.new#new

It is crazy to see how they "defend" themselves by commenting and exposing in detail about what actually happened when someone posts a complained.

They motivate you to switch your entire financial flow to them where you can control everything at minimal fees.

But you should look at those fees in detail and compare that with what you would pay at a bank. After that question yourself what you can do with Worldcore that you cannot do with a bank. The only thing they offer at interesting fees is money transfers between members for free. Other than that I would say stick with a bank and get a prepaid card to load from a bank.

Works the same at a fraction of the cost you would pay for banking with Worldcore.

Oh... one last thing... try to call them and see if anyone answers.

I tried a couple of times...

nobody picked up the phone. Again people: use a bank.

Same here. Should've known better and done my homework.

Yep... me too.

View more comments (4)
ID
London, England
Cons
  • Fraud
  • Theft
Loss
1.5
Worldcore (worldcore.eu aka EUPSProvider s.r.o.)
Worldcore is some kind of an scam to collect interest on your money and exorbitant fees for doing basically nothing. They will issue you a supposedly "verified" account but then will freeze it with no warning claiming they need to check or verify something. After many...

I am Worldcore consumer for an a month and I can not see anything bad or suspicious. They handled my verification process fast and professional.

I made my first deposit thru BC fast and without any fuss.

I have had a ton of questions and they answered it to me without any problems or twisting. For now I can give them 5 stars.

View more comments
ID
Bangkok, Krung Thep
Cons
  • Theft
  • Money laundering
  • Fraud
Reason of review
Fraud and theft
Loss
Preferred solution
I want to expose these scam artists so others don't get ripped off.