1.7
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Top-class company fee but unqualifiable customer care.I am one of Worldcore customers since 2016.

I've choosen them because at that time Worldcore what one of the few banks available for foreign companies and I was not able to open a business bank account in my company's country because I was not resident there. Decent KYC/CDD procedures, good-looking website - I was ready to accept thay high fees in order to fix my issue. I was expecting a top-level customer service -- I believe that a reliable customer service is a must for an online bank, nowadays. Mostly if the bank charges high fees.

This is not the case of Worldcore -- you pay a lot for their services but you can't rely on their support. Replies are tardive and barely adequate. So every single time you need to contact them you must take into account that: 1) their help will be provided when it's convenient for them; 2) their help could not solve your issues. Do you have two accounts, let's say one in GBP and one in EUR?

Great. Following one of my tickets, they wrote me that 'soon' a direct switch from the GBP account to the EUR account (and viceversa, it goes without saying) would have been made available. Two years passed. The switch is still not possible.

This morning I've bought one of their virtual card. "Issuance time: instant," their website says. The card status is still 'pending,' because 'A technical problem has appeared. Please contact personal concierge to solve it.' I know the quality of their so-called 'corcierge'...

I just have to wait and keep my finger crossed.

Not to mention when they decided to change the account bank details (IBAN) without notice...I wouldn't say that Worldcore is a scam -- it's just a bank unable to provide a customer service worthy of the name.

Review about: Worldcore Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good-looking website.

I liked: Interface looks quite good.

I didn't like: Zero customer service.

Comments