1.1

I opened a Worldcore business account and it briefly worked OK until they had problems with their bank and had to stop making transfers.

I was patient, even though we had a lot of money tied up.

Finally they announced they could make transfers again but every time I try they make more requests which seem designed to stop the transfer happening.

I couldn't transfer to my own account because it wasn't in the company name (well duh, if I had a company account I wouldn't have needed Worldcore).

I transferred to another company and was asked to provide an invoice, which I did.

Now I'm being asked to provide recent utility bills for all the company directors. Even though we had to provide details when we set up the account.

I guess the next thing is I'll be asked for is a reference from my third-grade teacher.

Seriously... this is no way to run a business account. I have other accounts at other banks which don't require this every time I make a transaction. It's not possible to run an account that way.

I had been giving them the benefit of the doubt but this is the final straw.

If I ever get my hands on the money it will be the last time I have anything to do with them. Be warned.

Review about: Worldcore Account.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Difficulty and deceit.

Comments