Like many others have reported they challenged my transaction as being "fake" or "illegal" using spurious arguments and demanding unreasonable and obtrusive documentation. After many days of arguing I got most of my money back but they refused to transfer it where I wanted and they stole over $200 in "fees".
I tried everything I could to get a resolution and to file an official complaint but it all went nowhere.
Apparently they are operating out of the Czech Republic and it is very difficult to determine who you even need to complain to let alone to get someone on the phone that speaks English. As for the company's own "customer service" it's clear that they are only in business to rip people off, not to do a legitimate business.
Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of theft and fraud. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss worldcore eupsprovider sro and associated monetary loss in the amount of $262. Worldcore needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.
Other people also mentioned worldcore eupsprovider sro in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Worldcore. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Paypal.