1.2
Additional Fees

Simply avoid them and safe your money. Chances are they will find a way to make it impossible for you to withdraw or move your money again.

They did that to me and refuse to let me withdraw or use the $100 i sent them in any way. They claim when i sent them $80 more i can withdraw the original $100 (the $80 beeing lost obviously). Next to that the support is very unprofessional and even lied at some points to me.

Please just avoid them, i did my research not well enough before opening a account and now i lost $100 and a day of rage for nothing. More words because 100 are not enough?

Product or Service Mentioned: Worldcore Customer Care.

I liked: Interface looks quite good.

I didn't like: That they steal my money, Fraud, Theft, Money laundering.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 01, 2016.

Comments

ICO Worldcore - Scam! Причастен мошенник Павел Крымов - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2251768.new#new

ICO Worldcore - Scam! Swindler Pavel Krymov is involved - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2175315.new#new

Moscow, Moscow, Russian Federation #1262252

Dear readers!

My name is Daniel and I am official representative of Worldcore. Transfer fees can be found on Fees page of our website and we do not have any hidden fees.

This client sent funds in CHF (Swiss Francs) currency with mission to order Worldcore debit card. The amount of transfer was 91.40 CHF. As you can see on our website, debit cards are offered in three currencies - USD, EUR and GBP. It's not possible to order USD, EUR or GBP card from CHF account balance so the client requested to send the funds back to him.

Unfortunately, CHF transfer costs us 50 Euros and we do not have to pay transfer fees amounting to 50% of amount in such cases because there is absolutely no fault from our side so we offered to make currency conversion from CHF to USD account balance and offered him to order our plastic or virtual debit card to withdraw funds because this is the only possible way to do it without losing 50% from this amount. Virtual debit card was ordered by the client on December 6 and the funds were instantly withdrawn to it next minute after ordering debit card so it's totally not understandable to us what and how we stole from him. Please note that Worldcore team makes everything to deliver high quality services and support to our clients and we always react adequately to all complaints.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We wish everyone to enjoy this holiday season!