1.8
Worldcore - Disenchantment. One of the worst experience in my life
I am one of Worldcore customers since 2016. I've choosen them because at that time Worldcore what one of the few banks available for foreign companies and I was not able to open a business bank account in my company's country because I was not resident there. Decent...
Brittnee

Lies, their customer service may sometimes not be very present, but otherwise overall they are there.And it's not possible from your IBAN story, because there isn't one yet. They are in the process of regulating SWIFT and SEPA for a future IBAN in each country.

View more comments
ID
Service
Worldcore Customer Care
Pros
  • Interface looks quite good
Cons
  • Zero customer service
Reason of review
Good-looking website

Worldcore - What the other guy said, they are just SCAM

1.3
Simply avoid them and safe your money. Chances are they will find a way to make it impossible for you to withdraw or move your money again. They did that to me and refuse to let me withdraw or use the $100 i sent them in any way. They claim when i sent them $80 more i can withdraw the original $100 (the $80 beeing lost obviously). Next to that the support is very unprofessional and even lied at some points to me. Please just avoid them, i did my research not well enough before opening a account and now i lost $100 and a day of rage for nothing. More words because 100 are not enough?

ICO Worldcore - Scam! Причастен мошенник Павел Крымов - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2251768.new#new

ICO Worldcore - Scam! Swindler Pavel Krymov is involved - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2175315.new#new

Dear readers!

My name is Daniel and I am official representative of Worldcore. Transfer fees can be found on Fees page of our website and we do not have any hidden fees.

This client sent funds in CHF (Swiss Francs) currency with mission to order Worldcore debit card. The amount of transfer was 91.40 CHF. As you can see on our website, debit cards are offered in three currencies - USD, EUR and GBP. It's not possible to order USD, EUR or GBP card from CHF account balance so the client requested to send the funds back to him.

Unfortunately, CHF transfer costs us 50 Euros and we do not have to pay transfer fees amounting to 50% of amount in such cases because there is absolutely no fault from our side so we offered to make currency conversion from CHF to USD account balance and offered him to order our plastic or virtual debit card to withdraw funds because this is the only possible way to do it without losing 50% from this amount. Virtual debit card was ordered by the client on December 6 and the funds were instantly withdrawn to it next minute after ordering debit card so it's totally not understandable to us what and how we stole from him. Please note that Worldcore team makes everything to deliver high quality services and support to our clients and we always react adequately to all complaints.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We wish everyone to enjoy this holiday season!

View more comments (1)
ID
Service
Worldcore Customer Care
Pros
  • Interface looks quite good
Cons
  • Money laundering
  • Fraud
  • Theft
Reason of review