Worldcore ( aka EUPSProvider s.r.o.)

Worldcore is some kind of an scam to collect interest on your money and exorbitant fees for doing basically nothing. They will issue you a supposedly "verified" account but then will freeze it with no warning claiming they need to check or verify something. After many days without access to your funds they may return them but less many fees.

Besides stealing I suspect maybe they are laundering money. I had my funds frozen for almost three weeks at which point they returned some of my funds but only after extracting hundreds of dollars in fees.

Beware, this company is a serious criminal organisation. Positive reviews of this company are most certainly fake.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Money laundering

Reason of review:
Fraud and theft
Preferred solution:
I want to expose these scam artists so others don't get ripped off.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Payment Services
Review category
review #869125 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Worldcore? Submit review ›
Helpful? 8 Yes 8 0 No 0
Had the same issue 11 Yes 11
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 30 #1179636 Moscow, Moscow

Dear Readers!
My name is Daniel and I am one of compliance officers at Worldcore.
We have no idea who needs this attack to harm our reputation but we never ripped off anyone and never stole any funds from our clients, it's totally impossible in regulated business and all these reviews are fake and proofless. Otherwise we would have serious problems and we wouldn't have payment institution license because we send reports to regulator every quarter and all these posters never complained to regulator because of complete fakeness of these situation. We are open for public discussions anytime and the person who runs these attack has nothing to show except spamming. I'd like to note that we serve EU clients only and we do not accept clients outside EU so it's strange to see reviews from Thailand and Canada. We even have no advertising on these markets. We have millions of Euros monthly transaction volume and it's out of everyone's understanding why we need to freeze $300-500... We serve hundreds of companies from EU and UK with much higher transaction volume and we keep everyone satisfied. We guess this is an attack of our competitors or someone who was declined by compliance team while onboarding due to suspicious signs of fraud. Worldcore is a sponsor of 2 recent fintech conferences which were held in Amsterdam (April) and Prague (June 9-10), Worldcore was a nominee for European Fintech Awards 2016, Worldcore is being audited for PCI compliance to launch own payment
... Show more

1 4 Reply
Cheated customer of WorldCore

Jul 02 #1180448 Sellye, Nitriansky Kraj

Wow... unbelievable these crooks even try to defend themselves. Legit companies don't pay bloggers to write crappy broken English fake positive reviews of them, real customers of good companies write real reviews. Look what an obvious scam they are:
And as to this ridiculous claim " we do not accept clients outside EU so it's strange to see reviews from Thailand and Canada." So a European person traveling in Thailand or Canada would never want to use an online only payment service!? LOL. How ridiculous.
I was screwed by these crooks in the same way and I cannot even figure out how to complain to any "regulatory body" because they are in Czech Republic. I am in the EU and I've been cheated too.
Don't trust these crooks, they will do anything they can to steal from you and hten call it "fees" you agreed to.

2 2 Reply

Jun 27 #1178248 Montreal, Quebec

Also had payments held for a very long time and then $300+ in "fees" stolen by Total crooks. I hope someone shuts them down soon!

6 0 Reply

Jun 24 #1177364 Southend, Southend-On-Sea

Me too. Locked account, then stole money and only returned some of my money.

7 0 Reply

Jun 21 #1176153

I was also ripped off by this company in a similar way. They stole over $500 from me and then returned the money to sender less $500 and change after many weeks. They should be jailed.

7 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.